wagering: 877-867-4040 / customer service: 877-680-0759 / new accounts: firstname.lastname@example.org
What types of wagers does EZStreetSports offer?
- EZStreetSports offers a vast variety of wager types which you can check under Sportsbook Bettors Guide and then under wager types. Not all wager types apply to every sport, please make sure to verify before placing your bets.
Does overtime count towards 2nd half and 4th Quarter bets?
- Overtime does counts for 2nd half wagers although it doesnt on 4th Quarter bets.
Can I Parlay Props, Quarters or my boxing bets?
- No, props, quarters, halfs, Boxing & Nascar can only be used in a straight wager.
I pushed on one of the picks in my parlay, what happens now?
- If you pushed on a pick on your parlay it reverts to the next step, so if for example you have a 3 team parlay and one of your picks is a push, then it reverts to a 2 team parlay and the Parlay odds are re-calculated.
What happens if there's pitching change?
- If your bet included the starting pitchers then it will be cancelled. Totals and Run-Lines are always listed pitchers; therefore they will be void as well. If you bet action, then your bet will be adjusted to the final odds after the pitcher change.
What happens if a baseball game is called in the 6th inning?
- Baseball games are official on the Money Line after the 4.5 innings if the home team is winning and 5 innings if the away team is winning; so all of the bets on the totals and run-lines will be cancelled.
What is an In Progress line?
- A in progress line is a type of play in which you can bet during the game and its graded with the final result.
Why are my baseball parlay odds different than my football or basketball parlay odds?
- Most of the times we find a -110 line on football and basketball, although on baseball there is a lot of variety on the money lines.